1) According to the board core structure, solid block board: a block board made of solid board core. Hollow core board: Block board made with a checkered board core.
2) According to the splicing status of the board cores, glued core blockboards: blockboards made of core strips glued together with adhesive to form a board core. Glue-free core block board: A block board made by combining core strips into a board core without using adhesive.
3) According to the surface processing of blockboard, it is divided into three categories: single-sided sanded blockboard, double-sided sanded blockboard and non-sanded blockboard.
4) According to the use environment, indoor blockboard: blockboard suitable for indoor use. Exterior Blockboard: Blockboard that can be used outdoors.
5) According to the number of layers, three-layer blockboard: a blockboard made by pasting one layer of veneer on each of the two large surfaces of the board core. Five-layer block board: A block board made by pasting two layers of veneer on each of the two large surfaces of the board core. Multi-layer block board: A block board made of two or more layers of veneer each pasted on the two large surfaces of the board core.
6) According to use, blockboards are generally used. Blockboard for construction.
Post time: Jan-22-2024